Want to host a SU! Workshop but have a few questions? Read on to get answers to the most frequently asked questions.
Why host a workshop?
If you enjoy paper crafting, want to learn new tips & tricks and wouldn't mind earning some free goodies then hosting a workshop is for you.
How does it work?
- Choose a date
- Invite your friends and family, both seasoned paper crafters and newbies are welcome.
- Have a few refreshments, nothing fancy.
- Together we will choose a few projects for you and your friends. I will demonstrate one project and everyone attending will make 1-2 projects (usually cards) to take home.
You and your guest pay nothing for the workshop, just for products ordered.
- Cash (though I don't carry a lot of change)
- Personal Check (made out to Chris Twing)
- Credit or Debit Card (preferred method)
What do I receive as a hostess?
- Free gift from me as a thank you for hostessing.
- Free hostess only stamp sets based on the retail sales at your workshop
- A SU! Shopping Spree also based on the retail sales at your workshop